Have you recently received a foreclosure notice?
Sometimes we find ourselves in difficult situations that will force us to make a decision. How you handle this problem could affect your credit and ability to buy another home for many years to come. The most important thing is to avoid foreclosure, so take action now before it’s too late.
Here are the possible outcomes:
- Refinance: Its possible you may be able to refinance your home with new terms and rates to lower your payment.
- Repayment Plan: Your lender agrees to let you make payments on the past due amount until you can get current.
- Forbearance: Your lender allows you to temporarily suspend your payments for a short period of time.
- Loan Modification: You may be eligible for the HAMP (Home Affordable Mortgage Plan) designed to help struggling homeowners.
- Short Sale: If your lender agrees to this, you can sell your home off at or below the balance of your loan.
- Mortgage Release: You basically offer to give your property back to the lender in exchange for the deed and walk away.
- Foreclosure: This is the legal process where your lender evicts you from your home for violating the terms of your loan.
If you have already considered these options and want to get out free and clear, call us for a free consultation and we may be able to help by making an all cash offer. In many cases we can pay off your past due amount and give you extra cash to walk away with too!
Ask for Cash Cow @ (818) 856-1289